Who are our clients?
Professionals who take charge of their careers. If we allow others to control our future, we can end up in undesirable positions such as:
- Being “stuck” in a role that doesn’t align with our long-term life or career goals.
- Feeling mentally “checked out” because we work for a company or manager who doesn’t value our capabilities.
- Having something change about our employment terms that conflicts with our current work or life priorities.
- Realizing that we can’t advance within our current company due to any number of reasons.
- Wanting to stretch ourselves to realize our full potential, but finding ourselves in organizations that don’t value professional development and enrichment opportunities.
- Feeling totally unprepared in the event we lose our job.
How do our clients benefit from our services?
Typically our clients fall into one of two categories.
Category 1 – Executives and Senior Leaders
They understand the criticality of but who do not have the time to invest in devising and executing their Personal Brand Management Plans. If you know that you need to carve out time to proactively position yourself for that next “plum” opportunity, but you never seem to quite find the time as you’re juggling your never-ending list of professional and personal commitments, we step in and take on the lion’s share of the behind-the-scenes work. Within weeks of engaging us, you’ll be well on your way to positioning yourself for that next, perfect career opportunity!
They struggle with “positive self-examination”, in other words, those who have difficulty identifying the many positive personality, style and professional attributes and historical accomplishments that they bring to the table. If you think of what you do in terms of your role and responsibilities vs. your unique differentiators, tag line, value-add capabilities, quantifiable accomplishments and industry expertise plus contributions — we step in to not only help you present the “best version of you”, but we also position you so you can state, without hesitation, why you’re the perfect candidate of choice.
Category 2 – Up-and-coming Leaders
They are unsure of the “in high demand” yet most evasive personality, style and professional attributes that today’s employers and clients are relentlessly seeking. At Dynamic CV, we know what these capabilities are since we work closely with executive hiring managers on a day in/day out basis. We know who they hire and why —and who they don’t hire and why not.
They are unsure as to how to go about devising and executing a Personal Brand Management Plan. If you recognize that you need to do “something” to set yourself apart from your competition, but you’re not sure what to do, when to do it and how to go about it, we provide step-by-step guidance and assistance.